The Firebird Software, included with the Juliet 60, Romeo 120 and Phoenix graphical embosser is a comprehensive set of productivity tools that powers the overwhelming graphical capacities of our Embossers. The Firebird Software includes a special graphical editor that provides you with a comprehensive list of automatic tools to effortlessly create tactile graphic images and allow the application of graphical filters to make a clean tactile image to emboss.
Last versions of Firebird Software, already include a preview of the filters before applying them, as also, allows you to open the trickiest PRN files.
The Firebird Software was designed by Enabling Technologies and is a free software allow you to maximize the use of our three newest models of Braille embossers. This software is free and we want you to enjoy the art of teaching and experience the most sharp and detailed graphics ever, due to our supreme graphical dot quality.
• Side-by-side view of original graphic image and tactile graphic image
• Built-in, controllable filters allow you to remove any background colors
• Preview of the filters before applying them to the original graphic image
• High Definition Modes for all current model ETC Embossers
• Automatically determines the best dpi for the selected embosser
• Allows you to open, edit and create graphics in .JPG, .TIF, .BMP, .PNG and PRN formats
• Braille Image Editor
• Compliant with BANA Guidelines and Standards for Tactile Graphics
The Firebird Software is compatible with all the most recent versions of Microsoft Windows since Windows 7.
Download new Firebird v30 here.